You will provide support to applications and projects within IT Services environment and will ensure that maximum service level is provided to customers on a 24-hour basis .
Principal duties and responsibilities
• Prepare, set-up and maintain the different environments required, according to the project phases (development, testing…) with our infrastructure provider
• Implement, integrate and support third party software as well as internally developed applications within the IT Services
• Support the production environment 24/7 and will solve business and IT incidents with innovative solutions to ensure that a maximum service level is provided to Customers on a 24-hour basis
• Analyze problems and resolve issues and will perform monitoring, tuning and optimization of performance of in-house IT applications as well as third party software whilst ensuring maximum availability and service to customers
• Ensure the integrity of the production environment and will implement upgrades or new products that are critical for the daily operational business
• Create and update all documents related to applications and their supporting systems.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Equivalent to the completion of at least 2 years of college coursework in computer science, management information systems or a closely related field or equivalent work experience.
• 2 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the banking or financial sector
• Hands-on knowledge of enterprise server and desktop operating systems, applications and scripting such as
o AIX, Microsoft Windows
o Oracle, SQL
o Websphere Application Server
o Kornshell, VBscript (Powershell & PL/SQL are an asset)
• Knowledge on a scheduler tool is an asset
• Previous experience providing IT support in a 24-hour operational environment preferred
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Willingness to contribute and support a Knowledge sharing culture
• Positive Attitude and Customer Focus
• Communication Skills in English and French (Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, Proactive listening)
• Innovative thinking and problem solving
• Effective time management
• French (Fluent)
• English (Fluent)
Within the framework of our PSF certification, an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
A CUSTOMIZABLE SALARY PACKAGE :
• 13 months basis
• With or without company car
• Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
• Extra-legal advantages..
AN INDIVIDUAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF CAREER :
• A personal development plan
• Growth opportunities in accordance with your knowledge and commitment
• A company culture that is characterized by open communication and exceptional care for our collaborators
• A wide training choice in accordance with your needs and those of the market
• A regular follow up of your assignment with the client