CTG is looking for people with a Master’s degree in Law or equivalent experience with an interest in Data Privacy Protection & Compliance to work on a project basis.
The projects are situated within various organizations and companies that must comply with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You will start with two weeks of intensive training to become a Data Protection Officer (DPO) and will then join your CTG DPO colleagues in exciting and challenging projects for our customers.
- As a DPO you will oversee the correct application of the laws and regulations on Data Protection and you will be responsible for the implementation of these laws and regulations into the daily operations of an organization or a company.
- You will invoke awareness about the proper handling of personal data by creating training material and providing training. You will develop and implement processes that enable data subjects to effectively exercise their rights.
- You will provide advice on information security and protection of personal data and on how to deal with data breaches. You will report to senior management.
- You will be the point of contact for questions, complaints and problems related to the processing of personal data and you will work together with the Supervisory Authority or other instances if necessary.
- You will carry out Data Protection Compliance Assessments and Audits and inform customers when they are not properly applying the laws and regulations on the processing of personal data or when there are data breaches.
• You graduated as a Master in Law or have some years of experience in Data Privacy Protection & Compliance.
• Knowledge of the GDPR and/or European Law is certainly a plus but not required.
• You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• You are accurate and you like to take initiative. You have excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
• You have a high sense of integrity and discretion but you can show the necessary persuasiveness and perseverance when necessary.
• You have an eye for detail and quality.
• You like to work independently, but you can also function optimally in a team.
• You have an interest in IT.
• You are available from Mars 2017
• French (Fluent)
• English (Fluent)
• Present in Luxembourg for 20 years
• The second largest IT Consulting firm at country level
• A major player in the Financial and Public sectors
• Organized into 3 services lines: Infrastructure, Development,Financial & Testing Unit
• Awarded "Best Workplace" 7 years in a row !