CTG Belgium, an important player in executing and managing a wide variety of Application Performance Management and Performance Testing projects, is looking for Performance Testing resources to deploy on projects in different sectors.
Our test solutions are supported by STBOX™, CTG’s testing methodology based on 20 years of CTG testing project experience and market based practices. The Performance Testing services are backed by STBOX Performance, an add-on for STBOX, and a proven framework built on several years of performance test experience from CTG test professionals, and successfully used within dozens of performance test projects.
Being a Performance Tester, you are responsible for the project planning and strategy, implementation of the test tool(s), test script build, execution, analysis & reporting and management of performance testing trajectories.
During the course of these projects you will have full responsibility from A to Z to identify potential performance issues that could impact our customers’ business. You also advise on the performance health to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Typically, in this client facing consulting role you will execute several short term assignments at a time where you apply functional knowledge and technical expertise to deliver performance testing projects. Time not spent at a client assignment is used to assist in the development of services, and keeping up to date with latest novelties in your domain.
Profile and skills
- Ideally you have several years’ experience with Performance Testing
- Knowledge of or experience with one or more of the following or similar tools: HPE LoadRrunner/Performance Center, Apache JMeter, Neothys NeoLoad, Microsoft Visual Studio Performance Testing, Radview WebLoad, …
- Ability to analyse and trend performance and to communicate test result impacts with stakeholders
- Experience with CA Service Virtualisation, Dynatrace Apmon, Visual Studio Profiling, … is a plus
- Knowledge Agile or Devops, Continuous Integration and its tools ((Jenkins/Git/Docker/Puppet/…) or methodologies (scrum/Kanban...) is an advantage
- You are a consultant at heart, e.g. customer-oriented, independent, dedicated, flexible, knowledge sharing, team player and entrepreneurial
- Excellent written and verbal communication, fluently in English and Dutch or French
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Flexible on travel/work locations
- A captivating challenge within a company that is for several years nominated as one of the “Best Employers in Belgium”
- A motivating salary package with diverse benefits, including a company car, 34 holidays, compensation of over time, meal allowance and group insurance.
- A ‘Flex Income Plan’ which enables you to constitute your ideal compensation package that fits your personal needs and situation.
- Growth opportunities in accordance with your knowledge and commitment
- A company culture that is characterized by open communication and exceptional care for our collaborators
- A renowned education program
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com