CTG Belgium, leader in IT related validation, is seeking for experienced Validation Consultants within the Regulatory Compliance unit for the implementation of various projects.
It concerns project within Life Sciences.
As Validation Consultant, you have a leading role in validation activities, compliance and quality at our client site.
The activities focus primarily on advising and assisting our clients with complex problems. Hereby, you will take lead in the implementation of solutions, put forward by you, at an organisational and strategic level.
As possible Service Owner, you will support the CTG organisation and you will provide advice on the development of CTG service offers in the area of Validation and Compliance.
As Validation Consultant, you will work independently or in teams. You will play a leading or coaching role.
You are creative in designing solutions for complex customer issues and can draw on years of experience and expertise. You are able to clearly translate customer requirements and needs into solutions that meets client expectations.
You are able to devise strategies that can be translated into operational activities and communicate them properly to all involved parties.
You will perform assessments, gap analysis and risk analysis at client sites and you are skilled in drawing up improvement plans.
You are a mentor for your colleagues, Validation Engineers and Specialists.
- At least 5 years experience in validation and / or compliance;
- A graduate with a Bachelor or Master degree;
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: CSV, Part 11, GxP, FDA, ISO9001, EFQM, Six Sigma;
- Experience in change management and capable of implementing changes necessary for a project success;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Report quickly and accurately (oral and written) in EN, NL and FR;
- Knowledge of interviewing techniques is an absolute asset;
- Experience in conducting assessments;
- You are analytic by nature, set priorities quickly and have the sense of planning and organisation;
- You utilise pragmatic approach and pay attention to detail;
- You are a team player who also can work independently;
- You are assertive but diplomatic and will always strive for win-win situations;
- You have a strong interest in IT environment;
- You place client interest always as first priority;
- Conversant with MS Office applications.
We offer you…
- A captivating challenge within a company that is for several years nominated as one of the “Best Employers in Belgium”
- A motivating salary package with diverse benefits, including a company car, 34 holidays, compensation of over time, meal allowance and group insurance.
- A ‘Flex Income Plan’ which enables you to constitute your ideal compensation package that fits your personal needs and situation.
- Growth opportunities in accordance with your knowledge and commitment
- A company culture that is characterized by open communication and exceptional care for our collaborators
- A renowned education program
Then send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com