CTG Belgium, leader in IT related validation, is seeking for experienced validation engineers for the completion of its projects.
It concerns project within Life Sciences.
Depending on your abilities and ambitions, you will have the opportunity to grow within the organisation as Validation Specialist, Consultant or Manager.
As Validation Engineer, you will participate in interview sessions with different user groups.
You are responsible for the execution of the validation planning, preparing user requirements and IQ-OQ-and PQ documentation, SOPs and training materials.
You will monitor the quality and completeness of the documentation according to current Good Documentation Practice and respond appropriately, diplomatically and proactively in order to correct deficiencies.
You will participate in risk analysis and provide input from your expertise on validation and compliance.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with validation and/or compliance in a pharmaceutical environment;
- You have the knowledge in one or more of the following domain: SOPs, CSV, GxP, Six Sigma, ISO9001, EFQM;
- You have experience in using interviewing techniques;
- You are analytical by nature, set priorities quickly, and have the sense of planning and organisation;
- You utilise pragmatic approach and have an eye for detail;
- You are communicative, assertive, diplomatic and strive for a win-win situation;
- You have a strong interest in IT environment and conversant with MS Office applications;
- You report quickly and accurately (oral and written) in EN, NL and/or FR.
- A captivating challenge within a company that is for several years nominated as one of the “Best Employers in Belgium”
- A motivating salary package with diverse benefits, including a company car, 34 holidays, compensation of over time, meal allowance and group insurance.
- A ‘Flex Income Plan’ which enables you to constitute your ideal compensation package that fits your personal needs and situation.
- Growth opportunities in accordance with your knowledge and commitment
- A company culture that is characterized by open communication and exceptional care for our collaborators
- A renowned education program